Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Software and Firmware (Version 1.20) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Win 8.1 Firmware – Download (252KB)
- Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Win 7 Firmware – Download (253KB)
Operating System (s) : Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows Xp
- Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Win Vista Firmware – Download (252KB)
- Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Win Xp Firmware – Download (253KB)
Basic Download and Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
- Windows:Create a new folder with an appropriate name on your computer’s hard disk.
- Download F-FT1-V0120W.exe to the folder created in step 1.
- Run F-FT1-V0120W.exe to create the folder titled FT1Update, containing the following file: FT1_0120.bin: the firmware.
- Macintosh:Download F-FT1-V0120.dmg.
- Double-click the F-FT1-V0120M.dmg icon to mount the disk image titled, F-FT1-V0120M.
- A folder titled FT1Update, containing the following file, will be created inside the disk image:FT1_0120M.bin: the firmware.
- Format a memory card with the camera and use a card reader or similar device to copy FT1_0120.bin to the root directory on the memory card.
- Attach the Mount Adapter FT1 to the camera.(for Windows)
- Insert the memory card containing the downloaded firmware into the camera and turn on the camera.
- Select Firmware version from the setup menu and follow the instructions displayed on the monitor to upgrade the firmware.
- After the upgrade is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Access the Firmware version item in the setup menu to confirm that the camera’s firmware has been upgraded.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 10.6.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9.2
- Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Mac Firmware – Download (444KB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon 1 Mount Adapter FT1 Lens.