Nikon Coolpix 800 Digital Camera Software Driver and Firmware (Version 1.1) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Nikon Coolpix 800 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows XP, Windows ME and 2000, Windows 98
- Nikon Coolpix 800 Win Xp Firmware – Download (700KB)
- Nikon Coolpix 800 Win ME Firmware – Download (700KB)
Basic Download and Nikon Coolpix 800 Installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
- Download and expand the Coolpix 800 firmware files, Format an approved CF card in the camera.
- Use a CF Card Reader to mount the card on the computer.
- Copy to the top level of the card the downloaded “firmware” folder (which contains the “firmware.bin” file).
- Disconnect camera from computer, Start camera in “Play” mode, Follow the camera’s on-screen menus.
- At completion of upgrade restart camera (in Shooting mode).
- Re-format Card.
Modifications/Note for Coolpix 800 Firmware Version 1.1: Improvement in white balance control in fixed aperture mode If you select AE Lock mode in manual white balance mode, the image sometimes becomes green. This problem has been solved.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 9.2.2, Mac OS 10.1.5
- Nikon Coolpix 800 Mac Firmware – Download (700KB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon Coolpix 800 Digital Camera.