Nikon Wireless Transmitter WT-1 Software Driver and Firmware (Version 1.1) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Nikon Wireless Transmitter WT-1a Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Microsoft Windows Xp, Windows 2000
Basic Download and Nikon WT-1a Installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
- Download and expand the firmware files.
- Format an approved CF card in the camera (do not use a Microdrive card to perform this update).
- Connect Camera to computer (in MSC USB mode) or use a CF Card Reader (do not use a Lexar Jump Shot USB cable to perform this update).
- Copy to the top level of the card the downloaded “_WT1110_.bin” file.
- Disconnect camera from computer.
- Update the transmitter from the camera’s “Firmware” menu.
- Follow the camera’s on-screen menus.
- Re-format Card.
Modifications/Note for Nikon Wireless Transmitter WT-1a Firmware Version 1.1:
- Support for the Nikon D2Xs, D2X, and D2Hs has been added.With upgrade of WT-1 firmware to version 1.1, the WT-1 can be used with the Nikon D2Xs, D2X, and D2Hs cameras.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS X 10.1.5, Mac OS 9.2.2
- Nikon WT-1a Mac Firmware – Download (180KB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon Wireless Transmitter WT-1.