Nikon D810 Digital SLR Camera Software Driver and Firmware (Version C:1.02) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
Nikon D810 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Operating System (s) : Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows Xp
Confirming the firmware version:
- Turn on the Nikon D810
- Press the MENU button and select Firmware Version from the setup menu.The camera’s firmware version will be displayed.
- Turn off the Nikon D810
Basic Download and Nikon D810 Installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
- Create a new folder with an appropriate name on your computer.
- Choose the correct download below for the computer system you are using below, and save the download to the folder created in step 1.
- Run the downloaded file to create the folder titled D810Update, containing the following file: D810_0102.bin.
- Format an approved memory card in the camera, then remove .
- Copy the D810_0102.bin file to the top level of the memory card using a memory card reader or similar device, do not copy the file into any folder on the memory card.
- Insert memory card into the cameras memory card slot, and switch on.
- Select Firmware Version from the setup menu and follow the instructions displayed to upgrade the Nikon D810 camera’s firmware.
- DO NOT switch off the camera at any time during the update, doing so may result in the need for service.
- After the upgrade is complete, trun the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Check the cameras firmware version to be sure it completed.
- Format memory card in camera for use.
Modifications/Note for Nikon DSLR D810 Firmware Version C:1.02:
- When playback zoom was applied to an image displayed in the camera monitor (image display enlarged) while the memory card access lamp was still lit immediately after capture, the image was not correctly displayed. This issue has been resolved.When menus were displayed with the camera connected to a 4K-compatible TV via HDMI, display in both the camera monitor and on the TV was not correct. This issue has been resolved.Noise that could sometimes be heard when Custom Setting d1: Beep was set to any option other than Off has been reduced.
- Nikon D810 Picture Control Utility 2.1.0 Software
- Nikon D810 Distortion Control Data V2 Software
- Nikon D810 View NX 2.10.3 Software
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 10.6.8, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10.1
- Nikon D810 Mac Firmware – Download (19.4MB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon D810 DSLR Camera.