Nikon Coolpix S6900 Digital Camera Software Driver and Firmware (Version 1.1/1.2) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Nikon Coolpix S6900 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Xp, Windows 2000
- Nikon Coolpix S6900 Win 8.1 Firmware – Download (4.33MB)
- Nikon Coolpix S6900 Win 7 Firmware – Download (4.30MB)
- Nikon Coolpix S6900 Win Vista Firmware – Download (4.32MB)
- Nikon Coolpix S6900 Win Xp Firmware – Download (4.34MB)
Basic Download and Nikon Coolpix S6900 Installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
- Create a new folder with an appropriate name on your computer’s hard disk.
- Download F-S6900-V11W.exe to the folder created in step 1.
- Run F- S6900 -V11W.exe to create the folder titled S6900Update, containing the following.
- firmware: folder containing the firmware.bin file., firmware.bin : the firmware located inside the firmware folder.
- Macintosh: Download F-S6900-V11M.dmg, Double-click the F-S6900-V11M.dmg icon to mount the disk image titled, F-S6900-V11M, A folder titled S6900Update, containing the following files, will be created inside the disk image:
- firmware: folder containing the the firmware, firmware .bin: the firmware
- Insert the memory card containing the firmware folder into the camera and turn on the camera.
- Tap Firmware version in the Setup menu and follow the instructions displayed to upgrade the camera’s firmware.
- After the upgrade is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Check the Firmware version item in the setup menu to confirm that the camera’s firmware has been upgraded.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 10.5.8, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9.5
- Nikon Coolpix S6900 Mac Firmware – Download (17.1MB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon Coolpix S6900 Digital Camera.