Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera Software Driver and Firmware (Version 1.1) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Nikon Coolpix S6300 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Xp, Windows ME
- Nikon Coolpix S6300 Win 8 Firmware – Download (8.1MB)
- Nikon Coolpix S6300 Win 7 Firmware – Download (8.2MB)
- Nikon Coolpix S6300 Win Vista Firmware – Download (8MB)
- Nikon Coolpix S6300 Win Xp Firmware – Download (8.3MB)
Basic Download and Nikon Coolpix S6300 Installation instructions for Windows and Macintosh:
- Windows: Create a new folder with an appropriate name on your computer’s hard disk.
- Download F-S6300-V11W.exe to the folder created in step 1.
- Run F-S6300-V11W.exe to create the folder titled S6300Update, containing the following.
- firmware: folder containing the firmware.bin file, firmware.bin : the firmware located inside the firmware folder.
- Macintosh: Download F-S6300-V11M.dmg.
- Double-click the F-S6300-V11M.dmg icon to mount the disk image titled, F-S6300-V11M. A folder titled S9300Update, containing the following files, will be created inside the disk image: firmware: folder containing the the firmware, firmware .bin: the firmware.
- Format a memory card with the camera and use a card reader or similar device to copy firmware folder to the root directory on the memory card.
- Insert the memory card containing the firmware folder into the camera and turn on the camera.
- Select Firmware version from the setup menu and follow the instructions displayed to upgrade the camera’s firmware.
- After the upgrade is complete, turn the camera off and remove the memory card.
- Check the Firmware version item in the setup menu to confirm that the camera’s firmware has been upgraded.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 10.1.5, Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8.x
- Nikon Coolpix S6300 Mac Firmware – Download (9.8MB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon Coolpix S6300 Digital Camera.