Nikon Coolpix P7000 Digital Camera Software and Firmware(1.2) update for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh OS.
Nikon Coolpix P7000 Software Downloads
Operating System (s) : Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Xp, Windows 2000
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Win7 Firmware – Download (9.2MB)
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Vista Firmware – Download (9.11MB)
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Win Xp Firmware – Download (9MB)
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Win 2000 Firmware – Download (9.10MB)
Basic Download and Nikon Coolpix P7000 Installation instructions:
- Click the download link below for your computer type.
- Save the file to your desktop for easy location after the download completes
- Windows: Run the F-P7000-V12W.exe file to produce the folder labeled P7000Update, containing the folder firmware, which contains the file firmware.bin.
- Macintosh: Run the F-P7000-V12M.dmg file to produce the folders labeled P7000Update, containing the folder firmware, which contains the file firmware.bin.
- Format an empty SD card and use a card reader or similar device to copy the firmware folder to the memory card.
- Insert the memory card containing the firmware folder in the camera’ memory card slot and turn on the camera. Select Firmware version from the setup menu and follow instructions displayed to upgrade the camera’s firmware.
- When Done is displayed in the camera monitor, follow instructions and turn off the camera. DO NOT shut off the camera until Done is displayed. Eject the SD memory card.
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7.2
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Mac 10.1 Firmware – Download (10.6MB)
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Mac 10.2 Firmware – Download (10.7MB)
- Nikon Coolpix P7000 Mac Firmware – Download (10.5MB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon Coolpix P7000 Digital Camera.